MDA Consulting are offering Summer Placement opportunities within our Leicester office between May 2022 to September 2022. The duration of the placements will range from 4 to 6 weeks, dependent on the aspirations of the individual. Crucially, the experience will allow individuals to obtain practical experience to compliment the knowledge developed through academic studies, as well as building strong relationships with fellow industry professionals both within and outside of the company.
What MDA Consulting can offer:
- Introduction to our graduate programme and an insight into the APC process
- Vital experience in all areas of cost management and Quantity Surveying
- A range of disciplines to allow other areas of the industry to be explored
- Building relationships both internally and externally, with a wealth of networking opportunities
- Prestigious projects
- A focus on the ‘People’ and a supportive culture
- Continued support throughout your final year of University
- Competitive salary
Requirements for successful candidates:
- Undertaking a Quantity Surveying undergraduate degree that is RICS accredited
- Looking to obtain a placement between the second and final year of the degree
- Hard-working and motivated individual, with a keen interest to complete the APC swiftly after graduating
At MDA, we understand the importance of investing in people. On this basis, completion of successful placements will often lead to offers for Graduate positions following completion of your final year at University. Having a job secured can alleviate masses of stress throughout your third year and allow full focus on achieving your aspired grade.
To apply, please issue your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to assisting with your career progression!
Opening date: Tuesday 4 January 2022
Closing date: Friday 25 February 2022